The Clarrus Compendium (ISSN: 1703-7107) is a brief look at different issues affecting team dynamics. At times common sense, at times irreverent, at times provocative – the intent is to get you to look at things from different angles – maybe you’ll find solutions to some of your current challenges.
“Just read your column in the Cutter IT E-Mail advisor, and it was as if you were in the next room talking about my organization. Very relevant.” – Name withheld on request
This blog grows by word of mouth, so please feel free to pass it on in its entirety to anyone you think might enjoy it. It has already been reprinted or syndicated in a number of places:
- The Cutter IT E-Mail Advisor has picked up a number of articles (21 times so far!), and now two in the Cutter Agile E-Mail Advisor
- A recent article was leveraged to help drive the Project Kickstart software package
- The initial issue was reproduced in Seattle24x7,
- Patrick O’Beirne’s Systems Modelling Ltd. in Ireland has used several issues,
- Articles are periodically reproduced in the Mayo Clinic’s internal IT Newsletter,
- Linked to from Kevin Eikenberry’s Unleash Your Potential eZine and his blog
Subscribe by RSS or e-mail using the links to the right.
“Another excellent article – we were just discussing this very subject in a course I recently taught. I forwarded your article to everyone in the class, so you might expect a few more subscribers soon…” – Bruce Butler, PEng, Senior Systems Engineer, Modular Mining Systems Canada
Hosting a series of informal learning sessions is a simple and powerful way to strengthen a team. Whether the topic is related to current work or more strategic in nature, the value of bringing everyone together in the same room is tremendous.
These topics can serve as lunch-and-learn events, breakfast seminars, or introductory sessions, from one-hour presentations to half-day workshops… [details]